Click to view the April / May MET Golfer Club Focus article on Brooklawn titled "Living History"Golf is a cornerstone at Brooklawn with a rich history including numerous USGA Championships including the US Women’s and US Senior Opens.
It was the launching pad for a number of notable golfers over the years, including Gene Sarazen, the first golfer to win the four modern major championships. In 1929, A. W. Tillinghast, one of history’s premier golf architects redesigned the course into its present form. Brooklawn’s sloping greens provide the biggest challenge and a good lag putter, who can read the greens, is always favored as a partner. While not lacking for length, off the tee, accuracy is more important than distance. Our great staff continues to build upon the fine traditions and facilities that make Brooklawn such a special place and will do everything possible to assure your time on the golf course will be unforgettable.
- Full Service Men's Locker Room & Lounge
- Ladies Locker Room & Lounge
- Full Service Golf Shop
- PGA Golf Instruction & Professional club fitting with Titleist, Mizuno, Ping, Callaway and TaylorMade
- Practice Tee (15 hitting stations) Grass and mats.
- "Short Hole" practice area. Adjacent to the 11th hole, members can practice bunker shots and short shots up to 75 yards.
- Little Squires approved Junior Golf Programs
- Shoe Care
- Club Repair
- Corporate and Member Outings
- Club Storage
- USGA Handicaps
Gary Player talks about his USGA Senior Open Championship victory at Brooklawn.