We are proud to be hosting the 2020 U.S. Senior Women's Open!
Golf is a cornerstone at Brooklawn Country Club with a rich history including numerous USGA Championships. It has also been the launching pad for a number of notable golfers over the years such as Gene Sarazen, the first golfer to win the four modern major championships.
In 1929, A. W. Tillinghast, one of history’s premier golf architects, redesigned the course into its present form. Brooklawn’s sloping greens provide the biggest challenge and a good lag putter, who can read the greens, is always favored as a partner. While not lacking for length, off the tee, accuracy is more important than distance. Our great staff continues to build upon the fine traditions and facilities that make Brooklawn such a special place and does everything possible to assure your time on the golf course is unforgettable.
- Full Service Men's & Women's Locker Rooms and Lounges
- Full Service Golf Shop
- PGA Golf Instruction & Professional Club Fitting with Titleist, Mizuno, Ping, Callaway and TaylorMade
- Practice Tee - 15 hitting stations (grass and mats)
- "Short Hole" practice area to practice bunker shots and short shots up to 75 yards
- Little Squires approved Junior Golf Programs
- TrackMan Indoor Golf Simulator
- Shoe Care,Club Repair and Club Storage
- Corporate and Member Outings
- USGA Handicaps
Click to view the MET Golfer Club Focus article on Brooklawn titled "Living History."Gary Player talks about his USGA Senior Open Championship victory at Brooklawn.