Below are some of our guidelines, and your host can answer any other questions you may have. You may also email Clubhouse Manager Eduardo Altamirano at email@example.com for more information.
Click here for Golf Guest information.
Members are expected to observe the Dress Code and are responsible for ensuring observance by their family members and guests. Proper attire and a neat appearance are required throughout the Club.
The following dress code applies to the Clubhouse (excluding locker rooms and pro shop). Events may have their own dress code.
Club Casual for Men/Boys:
- Appropriate pants or shorts with belt.
- Tucked in collared shirts
- Active wear in conformance with Brooklawn rules is permitted when worn immediately before or following the activity.
- Hats for men must be removed upon entering the Clubhouse.
Club Casual for Women/Girls:
- Appropriate skirts, pants or dresses.
- Appropriate white denim is permitted year-round*
- Active wear in conformance with the Brooklawn rules is permitted when worn immediately before or following the activity.
- Hats for women must be forward facing.
Appropriate blue denim in permitted the day after Labor Day through the Friday before Memorial Day. *
*Appropriate denim is defined as denim pants with an appropriate cut, in excellent repair, without holes or tattering.
Inappropriate denim is defined as denim pants worn or cut lower than waist level, torn, tattered, ripped, frayed, faded, patched, with holes or otherwise in disrepair. Inappropriate denim also includes shorts, jackets, work-type denim and cut-offs.
Not Permitted in the Clubhouse
- Untucked shirts for men
- Hats for men
- Pool apparel
- Midriff baring tops
- Cargo pants/Painter’s pants/Sweatpants
- Inappropriate denim
- Short shorts/skirts
The General Manager, Clubhouse Manager, Golf Professional, Racquets Professional, Pool Director, and House, Golf, Tennis and Pool Committee are authorized to enforce the dress code.
Smoking includes Cigarettes, Cigars and Pipes.
Smoking is allowed:
- On the far ends of the Patio each day until 5pm (1st tee end of patio and 18th green end of patio)
- In the Treehouse at any time.
- Exceptions will be considered for specific events (i.e. Cigar Night Dinner)
- Anywhere in the Clubhouse with the exception of the Treehouse.
- Anywhere on the Patio after 5pm.
- On the Putting Green after 5pm.
- No e-cigarettes, vape products or cannabis are permitted anywhere on property at any time.
The use of wireless communication devices is banned everywhere on club grounds and in the Clubhouse with the following exceptions:
1. Locker Rooms
2. Parking Lot
While on the golf course, members and their guests may carry such devices only in the silent mode and may text and email discreetly without disturbing play. Electronic devices may be used at the Pool in the silent mode.